AboutSucculents is a website where I share my passion for succulents. I’m Sofia Lara, and 8 years ago, my passion for succulents started with a gift that I received from my husband. It was an Aloe Polyphylla succulent. In a matter of a few weeks, I bought four other types of succulents: Kalanchoe Daigremontiana, Kalanchoe Luciae, Sedum Clavatum and Aloe Brevifolia. Since then, my collection of succulents has grown to over 100 different types.
The goal of AboutSucculents is to help other people learn more about these beautiful plants and help them discover:
- How to identify the type of succulent is right for them
- How to care for succulents
- How to propagate succulents
- Why a succulent might be dying
- How to water succulent plants
- What soil is the best for succulents
On our website we’ve created a guide for each type of succulent. Feel free to explore them, and discover which succulent is right for you.
If you want to reach out, please use the contact page.
Last Updated on